|Location||South of Windhelm|
Mixwater Mill is a lumber mill located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Mixwater Mill is a small settlement consisting of two houses and a water mill owned by woman named Gilfre who the Dragonborn will able to marry if he or she has the Amulet of Mara. Her workers left the mill to fight in the ongoing Civil War. Inside the Worker's House are a few lootable barrels and potions.
This is one of the radiant locations for Aela's Extermination quest.
A dragon will sometimes spawn here.
- The Marksmanship Lesson skill book – Inside Gilfre's House.
- A few potions on the table to the left inside The Workers House.
- A bunch of ingredients (Garlic and such) and a few rabbit pelts hanging to the left inside The Workers House.
- Four salmon on Gilfre's porch.
- Three chicken's nests with eggs to harvest outside.
- Large amounts of Nord Mead can be found in the Workers House.
The Workers House is a good house for low level characters but has been found to have unsafe storage that resets either after a set amount of time or if having gone to prison.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)