Mogrul is an Orsimer loan shark in Raven Rock, on the island of Solstheim. He can be found wandering the marketplace during the day and relaxing in The Retching Netch in the evening. His bodyguard, Slitter, is constantly by his side. He wears a rare set of tavern clothes. He is the primary antagonist of the quest "A New Debt."
Once Drovas Relvi is sent to work for Master Neloth during the quest "Reluctant Steward," it is revealed that he owed Mogrul 1,000 . If he is not paid right away, he will send his thugs after the Dragonborn until he gets his gold. The debt can be reduced to 500 with a successful intimidation.
Do you know someone called Miraak? "No. Wait... I recognize the name, but I'm not sure why."
- Tell me whatever you can. "I don't know... I feel strange just thinking about it. A temple, maybe? Here on the island? Something about a temple..."
- "I'll give you this warning only once. Stay out of my way, and we'll do just fine."
- "If you're dealing with me, there's only one thing to remember. Pay your debts or end up hurt."
- "I might lend coin to people that need it, but I never lend to strangers. So shove off."
- "I don't like you, and the last thing I need is a stranger with his/her nose in my business. Go away."
- "I can tell you don't like me. Well, guess what? I don't give a damn."
- "Drovas Relvi owes me 1000 septims. Since he escaped, it's your fault he can't pay me. So now I'm gonna have to collect it from you." (after completion of Reluctant Steward)
- Upon revealing that Drovas owes him money, if subtitles are turned on, his surname will be incorrectly spelled "Revli" instead of "Relvi."
- An attempt to kill him will result in him dropping to one knee, much like an essential character. Talking to him upon recovery will result in him saying, "I don't go down so easy, if you raise your hand at me again."
- Mogrul can be killed after the quest becomes active, as he becomes a non essential character.
- If the Dragonborn chooses to pay Mogrul, the gold can be pickpocketed back from him afterwards.
- Mogrul is the only male character in the game to wear Tavern Clothes.
- Mogrul is the only Orsimer in Solstheim and The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- If Mogrul is killed, his bodyguard Slitter will relocate to a seat in the entry of The Retching Netch. He will no longer mention Mogrul, but will give generic phrases saying to leave him alone.
This section contains bugs related to Mogrul (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After paying Mogrul and ending the quest, he may still send his thugs.
- Dead Thrall, his bodyguard Slitter will walk with him as Mogrul's corpse's bodyguard. If Mogrul is killed and then revived with