He is currently imprisoned in the Riften Jail, apparently because he is prone to killing marks rather than sneaking around while on jobs. He called himself "Twice-Killed" after another thief almost killed him when he insulted him, despite the fact that he wasn't even killed once. He claims it "has a better ring to it."
- "Piss off. I'm busy."
- "Can't wait to get out of here."
- "Got into a scrap a few years ago at the Ragged Flagon. Some idiot who stole himself a guard's sword and kept boasting about it. He's making too much racket and I'm trying to get Vex drunk. So I tell him to keep it down and he just runs me through."
- "Yeah, I was lucky though. After Vex tore the guy to pieces, she gave me a potion. If she hadn't of been there... Anyway, after I got back to the Guild, I decided to start calling myself Twice-Killed."
- "What? What are you looking at?"
- "Get away from me."
- "Brynjolf sent you to rub it in?"
- "Waste of talent throwing me in here, right?"
- "You didn't need to leave so soon."
- "Hey, if you're in good with Maven you've pretty much got it made. She's got friends in high places, and I don't just mean in Skyrim. So getting the guards to throw me in here as a 'punishment' was about as easy as falling off a log."
- "Because big, bad Brynjolf doesn't like the way I play thief. Look, he says we needed coin, so I got coin. Who cares if people got hurt? Blood washes off septims. Now I'm sitting in here counting skeever droppings while he's drinking Black-Briar mead with Maven."
- "Yeah, but Twice-Killed has more of a ring to it!"
- "Give Vex a kiss for me."
This section contains bugs related to Molgrom Twice-Killed. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Molgrom may become a target for The Companions quest "Hired Muscle." Using the chairs inside and outside of his cell can help complete the quest.