Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is currently imprisoned in the Riften Jail, apparently because he is prone to killing marks rather than sneaking around while on jobs. He called himself "Twice-Killed" after another thief almost killed him when he insulted him, despite the fact that he wasn't even killed once. He claims it "has a better ring to it."
- "Piss off. I'm busy."
- "Can't wait to get out of here."
- "Got into a scrap a few years ago at the Ragged Flagon. Some idiot who stole himself a guard's sword and kept boasting about it. He's making too much racket and I'm trying to get Vex drunk. So I tell him to keep it down and he just runs me through."
- "Yeah, I was lucky though. After Vex tore the guy to pieces, she gave me a potion. If she hadn't of been there... Anyway, after I got back to the Guild, I decided to start calling myself Twice-Killed."
- "What? What are you looking at?"
- "Get away from me."
- "Brynjolf sent you to rub it in?"
- "Waste of talent throwing me in here, right?"
- "You didn't need to leave so soon."
- "Hey, if you're in good with Maven you've pretty much got it made. She's got friends in high places, and I don't just mean in Skyrim. So getting the guards to throw me in here as a 'punishment' was about as easy as falling off a log."
- "Because big, bad Brynjolf doesn't like the way I play thief. Look, he says we needed coin, so I got coin. Who cares if people got hurt? Blood washes off septims. Now I'm sitting in here counting skeever droppings while he's drinking Black-Briar mead with Maven."
- "Yeah, but Twice-Killed has more of a ring to it!"
- "Give Vex a kiss for me."
This section contains bugs related to Molgrom Twice-Killed. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Molgrom may become a target for the Companions quest Hired Muscle. Using the chairs inside and outside of his cell can help complete the quest.