|Moment of Truth|
|Location||West of Port Hunding|
|Type||Stros M'Kai Quests|
- Help Dugroth Find His Sword.
- Recover Dugroth's Sword
- Talk to Dugroth
- Kill Deathfang with Dugroth
- Kill Deathfang without Dugroth
- Talk to Dugroth
- Tell Dugroth to follow his passion to be a blacksmith or be a warrior as his mother's wish.
- Complete the quest
Dugroth is not so happy as his mother has sent him out to kill a monster. He thinks he can't do it. He hates violence, and would rather make weapons instead. However, he promised his mother to give it a try. Now the problem is that he has misplaced his sword. He asks for help to find it.
Head in the direction the marker go and down by the beach the Vestige will find a sword, stuck into the ground. Go and talk to Dugroth, he'll be nearby the beach. Just seeing his father's old sword fills him with courage and he thinks he can manage this. He has prepared the bait, his mother says the beast won't come out of the water without it being placed on the beach.
Dugroth says that now they'll lure the beast out and kill it? He's sure this will prove his courage to his mother. The monster, Deathfang, soon comes out of the water, a large wormlike creature and it attacks immediately. But Dugroth's fears overcomes him as he run away at once and the Vestige will have to kill the monster alone.
When Deathfang is defeated, go and find Dugroth who is hiding on the beach nearby. He had lost his sword again, pick it up on the way to him. He is excited that the sword was found once again. He does want to be a warrior and make mother proud but he also loves smithing. He asks the Vestige for advice. Choose one option and complete the quest.
- If the choice made is to tell him to follow his dreams, he can later be seen as a smith's apprentice in the marketplace at Port Hunding.
This section contains bugs related to Moment of Truth. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dugroth may keep standing in front of the statue, making it impossible to find his sword. Quitting the game completely and logging in again may fix this.