Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Can be bought or looted from a character (usually Argonian, Khajiit, or Orsimer) selling illegal substances. This random event, like all others, can be randomly encountered anywhere while travelling in Skyrim.
- Three or more can be found in the Riften Warehouse during the quest Skooma Trade.
- Three or more can be found in Cragslane Cavern.
- One can be bought from Feran Sadri at Castle Volkihar.DG
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- May be found on hostile mages.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Weakness to Fire||Resist Frost||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Magicka|
† multiple effects
- While Khajiit in Morrowind are immune to the effects of moon sugar, the Khajiit in Skyrim are not, as evidenced by what happens when they eat it.