Several merchants offer their wares in two rooms on the main floor. A small chapel is cared for by Somutis Vunnis. The living quarters are downstairs.
The prison towers consists of various staircases, which lead to the top of the towers and the fort's battlement. The one entrance on the lowest floor, where Larrius Varro resides, leads to the actual prison, guarded by Solea Nuccusius. However, no cell in the prison has an inhabitant.
- Amarie Charien (Imperial Legion)
- Crulius Pontanian (Imperial Cult)
- Erla (Imperial Legion)
- Larrius Varro (Imperial Legion)
- Naspis Apinia (Imperial Cult Merchant)
- Peragon (Imperial Cult Merchant)
- Radd Hard-Heart (Imperial Legion)
- Solea Nuccusius (Imperial Legion)
- Somutis Vunnis (Imperial Cult)
- Urfing (Imperial Legion Merchant)
- Amarie Charian is a spell merchant and sells various potions.
- Crulius Fontanian offers enchanting services and sells mostly scrolls and other enchanted objects.
- Erla sells weapons and armor and repairs the Nerevarine's gear.
- Naspis Apinia sells almost everything, from weapons to iron ladles.
- Peragon sells potions, ingredients, and alchemical apparatuses.
- Solea Nuccusius sells spells.
- Somutis Vunnis sells potions, alchemical ingredients, and spells. He is also available for spellmaking.
- Urfing sells a wide range of goods.
- Larrius Varro offers training in the skills Block, Long Blade, and Medium Armor.
- Radd Hard-Heart offers training in the skills Axe, Blunt Weapon, and Long Blade.