Morihaus, also known as Morihaus-Breath-of-Kyne or Mor, was a demiprince[OOG 1] with the appearance of a winged minotaur. Morihaus is a cultural hero of Imperials due to his role in the Alessian Rebellion. Legend portrays him as the Taker of the Citadel, an act of mythic times that established Human control over the Nibenay Valley. Famous Khajiiti artist Cherim created a tapestry depicting Morihaus and army of rebels battling the Ayleids at the White-Gold Tower. Morihaus is often associated with the Nordic powers of Thu'um and therefore with Kynareth and speculated to be actual offspring of Kyne, although this statement is not necessary literal due to Kyne being a god.
Morihaus was Alessia's lover during the uprising against the Ayleid slavers, and sired a son with her known as Belharza The Man-Bull.[OOG 2] Emperor Gorieus was rumored to be his grandson.
- The Nord city of Morthal is said to be named after him.
- A statue of Morihaus can be found in the Arena District in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- The legendary Lord's Mail belonged to Morihaus.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)