- Main article: Dragon Priest Mask
Wearing this piece of armor grants the following bonuses:
- Regenerate Magicka: 100 points
This section contains bugs related to Morokei (Mask). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
-  Morokei's enchantment is improperly assigned. It is supposed to also reduce the cooldown of dragon shouts by 20%.
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and THE Dragonborn's entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, the Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- Malborn in the "Diplomatic Immunity" quest, it may disappear. This has been known to happen with Krosis also.
If a mask is given to
player.additem To resolve this, use the console command
00061C8B 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again.
- To resolve this, use the console command
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory. If any mask is given to any
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|