- Main article: Achievements (Online)/DLC
Morrowind Skyshard Hunter is an achievement in The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.
- At a small shrine where the road forks.
- On an isle facing the Sea of Ghosts
- On a Dwemer overhang, above a river of lava.
- On an outcropping overlooking a grisly scene
- In a hollow stump on the wetlands
- Withheld at customs and stored in the yard. - Seyda Neen, where Fargoth's Ring was located.
- In a stump on the northern shore of Lake Amaya.
- In the heart of crumbling Daedric ruins
- On a stranded rock in a river of lava
- Beneath the Dwarven bridge
- On a treacherous path overlooking a sea of fire.
- Heaped onto a cart of stone left on a precarious perch
- Nestled with glittering treasures where the red crystals glow
- Hidden deep within a shrine to the Prince of Corruption
- Where cliff-striders bask under golden rays in their den
- On an islet in the subterranean lake
- In a cozy bandit's den
- In the deepest depths of a subterranean Dwemer ruin
- 10 points