|Location||Southwest of Windhelm|
|Sublocations||Morvunskar - Interior|
|Quests||A Night to Remember|
Morvunskar is a fort located southwest of Windhelm. Morvunskar is home to a large number of conjurers, as well as a variety of fire, ice, and storm mages. There is a Shrine of Dibella located in the lower section past the fire mage in a room, guarded by a few mages.
- The tower is the final destination of the Daedric quest "A Night to Remember".
- Arniel's Endeavor
- The Forgemaster's Fingers
- Totems of Hircine Companions quest
- Lost RelicDG
- Hunting the MonsterDG
- Azra's StaffsDB
- Cherim's Heart of Anequina (Smithing) - on the table by the blacksmith forge room in which the male and female mage reside.
- Mystery of Talara, Book III (Destruction) - on a bookshelf in the room where Naris the Wicked is encountered.
- Daedra heart - found on the body of a Necromancer with the storm mage.
- The Aetherium Wars - on a bookshelf in the room with an Arcane Enchanter.
This section contains bugs related to Morvunskar. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Misty Grove does not respect the floor barrier and blocks access to the chest and lock-box beneath where it is created. However, both the lock-box and chest may still be obtained if the player carefully moves atop the barrels while sneaking, and remain on top of the barrels.
The gate to
- This can be avoided by looting both before going up the steps and triggering the portal. It also can be dealt with by simply fast-travelling back to the (now cleared) Morvunskar after the quest completes. The portal will be gone.
- The gate to Misty Grove remains open even after the quest is completed. If the gate is reentered, it is impossible to exit, and thus one gets stuck within. (Fixed with update 1.4)
coc whiterunwhich will teleport you to Whiterun. To exit Misty Grove use the command
- To exit Misty Grove use the command
- It is possible to get stuck under the stairs near the left side under the stone above after entering the gate.
- After the completion of A Night to Remember, Sanguine may permanently end up in the Morvunskar basement. He has only generic NPC dialog and cannot be pickpocketed or killed. He may be found fighting the mages later, during radiant quests.
- Morvunskar also appears in The Elder Scrolls Online, only that their it is a sieged Fort by the Stormfists.