Morwen was originally from Skyrim and lived in Falkreath until the time of her parents' deaths. Her father, Ulfarr, was a sailor from Skyrim who was shipwrecked along with his crew on Solstheim. Her mother, Bera, was a member of the Skaal and was among the tribespeople who helped the sailors. Bera, smitten with Ulfarr, which was reciprocated, went with him on his return voyage to Skyrim.
After the Dragonborn has freed the Skaal and helped Morwen deliver her mother's amulet to Runil in Falkreath, she will be a candidate for marriage.
- What did you do in Skyrim, before you came back here? "Well, my mother used to say that I was born an angry child. It's true that my heart has always been restless, and fighting was the only way I could find peace. I was a soldier for a time, and then a mercenary, but I was never truly happy until I came here."
- Have the dragons made life more difficult for the Skaal? "Well, the dragons are a constant danger, but so far they have taken little interest in our village. Thank the All-Maker for that! But have they forced us to change the way we live our lives? No, not at all. They are but one more hardship added to the many we already endure."
- "My mother was Skaal, but she left the village and I was born in Skyrim."
- "I'm relieved that you were able to save Baldor. I admit, I wasn't ready to become smith of the Skaal." -After completing "A New Source of Stalhrim"
- "May the All-Maker protect us from whatever dark power took control of the Skaal."
- "You freed us from the dark dream, and for that the Skaal are grateful."
- "Strength and courage be always with you."
- She is voiced by Colleen Delaney.
- She is not a follower, despite being a former warrior and potential wife.
This section contains bugs related to Morwen. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After marriage, she might completely vanish if told to meet at Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold.
- Sometimes, after completing her quest, she will not become a candidate for marriage.
- After marriage, Morwen may not move if told to meet at a house. However, she will still appear there.
- After marriage, her essentiality may fall to 0. This can be fixed with console commands.