Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moth was raised in an Orc Strong hold along with his sister, Ghorza where they both first learned the ways of the hammer and anvil. Eventually, Moth abandoned his tribe with his sister and enrolled with the Legion, mastering his skills as a smith for over ten years.
During of which, Moth served alongside Thongvor Silver-Blood, and refers to him respectfully as a "good man and a tough soldier."
After his service, Moth has become the personal blacksmith to the Jarl.
When asked about armor recommendations, Moth proposes to provide armor for the Dragonborn if they bring him a Daedra Heart that he needs to cool the Jarl's sword. Upon returning with the heart, Moth rewards them with a piece of either heavy armor or light armor.
Once brought a Daedra Heart, Moth becomes a potential candidate for marriage. If married, he will maintain his store, sharing a profit of 100 gold a day with his spouse, and will continue to sell weapons, armor, and smithing materials.
Moth has also been known to send thugs after the Dragonborn should they ever steal from him.
- "I'm the Jarl's personal blacksmith, but that doesn't mean I can't sell you a few pieces for a fair price."
- "I served in the Legion with Thongvor Silver-Blood. He's a good man and tough soldier."
- "I learned to forge when I was a pup, then I joined the Legion and mastered it."
- "Served in the Legion with my sister, Ghorza, for over 10 years. We've seen any piece you can imagine."
- If the Hearthfire DLC is installed, and Moth gro-Bagol is married to the Dragonborn and they have adopted children, he will comment on how the children are doing while living in every different player home:
- If living in Vlindrel Hall, Moth will comment that they are "fine," although the "city isn't safe but that's good" as it "keeps a kid on edge and alert" which could "keep them alive when they grow up."
- He seems to rather like Lakeview Manor, saying that the children are better than ever, and that there is "nothing like living off the land to teach you how to fight, how to survive." He also mentions how himself and the Dragonborn will have a little warrior on their hands in no time.
- He also seems partial to Breezehome, claiming that the kids are fine and that there are plenty of kids for them to spar and play with. He also says that Whiterun has "plenty of trades to learn" and that it is a "good place to raise a child."
- He seems to have a strong dislike for Honeyside. If asked how the children are doing while living here, he will gruffly reply that Riften is "crawling with thieves and cowards" and that a child could learn some bad habits there.
- Moth and his sister have the same opinion of Tacitus Sallustius, his sister's apprentice. Ghorza proclaims that Tacitus is "useless," while Moth is somewhat kinder, stating that the "boy has no talent."
- Moth never sleeps. This is because during the night, when all NPCs sleep, the two beds are occupied by Ghorza and Tacitus, leaving no sleeping area for Moth.