|Mount Anthor Summit|
|Location||West of Mount Anthor|
At the summit of Mount Anthor, accessed via some climbing from Mount Anthor, is a small Dwarven monument. Very little is known about its origin. Closer inspection reveals two Ice Wraiths surrounding the monument. On top of the tallest column are several moderately valuable potions. Some minor items (leather, charcoal) may be found scattered around the monument.
All items and the Ice Wraiths respawn regularly, with the exception of the warhammer, leather and charcoal.
Can be reached very easily from Ironbind Barrow Overlook, reached after passing through Ironbind Barrow.
Heading down the mountain via the direction of the Dwarven faceplate, you will come across a door barred from the inside, with a chest just outside the door. This door is an exit from the nearby Ironbind Barrow, which is just north of Nightgate Inn.
Directly south of the shrine, slightly down the mountain, there is an outcrop with a worn and aged flag stuck into it. This is notable due to the fact that there is a random helmet and weapon placed next to it that respawn fairly regularly. There is also a satchel and a Silver Ore Vein there as well.
- 2 Chests
- Quicksilver Ore Vein
- A random assortment of Potions (on top of tallest column; level dependent)
- Enchanted Dwarven Warhammer (level dependent)
- Occasionally upon returning, after the ice wraiths respawn, they will be partially stuck inside the snow banks. If you wish to loot their remains after killing them, you need to knock them out with a melee weapon before killing them. Otherwise, they will die under the snow bank/physical map, and will be unable to be looted.
- If the potions atop the shrine fall on the snow, there is a chance that they will fall under the snowbanks, rendering them unreachable until they respawn again.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)