|Resistance||Frost Resist 20%|
|Soul Size||Common (800)|
Mountain Lions are dangerous predators that can be found throughout Cyrodiil. With the exception of quests, Mountain Lions are found starting around level 12. They are quite agile and can be threatening to low-level characters. They realiably spawn, along with a mix of other creatures, in Breakneck Cave west of Imperial City.
Normal Mountain Lions will not attack a character wearing the Boots of the Crusader. However, all other varieties of mountain lion are unaffected by the boots and will attack the player as usual.
They have the following characteristics:
- Speed: 25
- Frost Resisance: 20%
- Lion Pelt
- Minor Loot (Gold,rarly gems or weapons.)
- Possibility of being infected with the disease Wither (10% Chance)
- Starving Mountain Lions are extensively involved in the A Rat Problem quest.
- Arena: Possible opponent in the Arena after becoming Grand Champion.
- A lion pelt is required as an offering to Molag Bal to activate the quest Cursed Mace.
- Starving Mountain Lion – Weaker than a regular Mountain Lion, only appears in the A Rat Problem quest.
- Mountain Lions (Invisible) – Found outside Fort Caractacus
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|