|Resistance||Frost Resist 20%|
|Soul Size||Common (800)|
Mountain Lions are dangerous predators that can be found throughout Cyrodiil. With the exception of quests, Mountain Lions are found starting around level 12. They reliably spawn, along with a mix of other creatures, in Breakneck Cave west of the Imperial City. They appear to be more common in the area around the Jerall Mountains, though they do not make a presence in Skyrim.
They have the following characteristics:
- Starving Mountain Lions are extensively involved in the A Rat Problem quest.
- Arena: Possible opponent in the Arena after becoming Grand Champion.
- A lion pelt is required as an offering to Molag Bal to activate the quest Cursed Mace.
- Starving Mountain Lion – Weaker than a regular Mountain Lion, only appears in the A Rat Problem quest.
- Mountain Lions (Invisible) – Found outside Fort Caractacus
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|