Mouths are Dunmer characters in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. They are spokespersons to Councilors of the Houses of Morrowind. They are responsible to going to the council meetings if the Councilor they serve cannot or will not make it. Mouths are mainly used by House Telvanni as the House Telvanni Wizards are not to be bothered with mundane affairs.
- Mouth Mallam Ryon – Mouth for Archmagister Gothren, House Telvanni.
- Mouth Galos Mathendis – Mouth for Master Aryon, House Telvanni.
- Mouth Arara Uvulas – Mouth for Master Neloth, House Telvanni.
- Felisa Ulessen – Mouth for Therana, House Telvanni.
- Mouth Raven Omayn – Mouth for Mistress Dratha, House Telvanni.
- Edd "Fast Eddie" Theman – Possible Mouth to the Nerevarine
- All the Mouths found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind are for the House Telvanni and are located in the Telvanni Council House.