Mud Crabs are creatures found in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They resemble real life crabs. They can reside in just about anywhere that has water. They are incredibly easy to kill, but if ignored they can be deadly. Occasionally, humanoid opponents will throw the taunt, "I've fought mud crabs more fearsome than you!" Mud Crabs will still attack even if the Boots of the Crusader are equipped.
- Minor loot
- Crab Meat
- Possibility of being infected with Swamp Fever (15% chance).
- Petty (150)
- Spectral Mud Crab – More health than a standard mud-crab (Health = (Player level+ 5) * 13) also have 100% resistance to Frost, Poison and Normal Weapons. Only found in Mankar Camoran's Paradise. Can be holding Enchanted Weapon, Enchanted Jewelry and Crab Meat.
- Giant Mud Crab – The Giant Mud Crab is an unusually large mud crab residing in Greenmead Cave, a cave halfway between Skingrad and the Imperial City on the Gold Road. It guards multiple treasure chests. Other than its size, the Giant Mud Crab has the same amount of health and damage ratio as any regular mud crab. It doesn't even carry any more crab meat. Because of its incredible size, the crab moves far faster than a normal one.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|