- Ask for latest rumors to citizens in Vivec, until hearing about the mysterious killings.
- Talk to Elam Andas in the Office of the Watch.
- Ask the citizens in the Foreign Quarter for information about the killings.
- Follow the reports that lead to the Underworks.
- Defeat the Dunmer woman.
- Report back to Elam to receive the rewards.
After hearing about rumors of several mysterious killings, the Nerevarine will inquire about them to Elam Andas, in the Office of the Watch.
Elam will ask the Hero to investigate the Foreign Quarter and ask the inhabitants for information.
Several citizens, of the canton, will report seeing a suspicious Dunmer woman in the Underworks.
While exploring the Underworks, the Nerevarine will come across a hostile Dunmer woman, who will use spells to attack.
After dealing with her (Optional: and looted the Dagoth Dagger from her body), the Nerevarine will report back to Andas at the Temple of Justice, who will offer a choice of rewards.
|Mysterious Killings in Vivec|
|5||Two Ordinators and five outlanders have been killed in Vivec, their throats slit. The rumor is that the Office of the Watch at the Hall of Justice is looking for outside help.|
|5||Two Ordinators and five outlanders have been killed in Vivec, their throats slit. The rumor is that the Order of the Watch at the Hall of Justice is very concerned, and is looking for special help.|
|10||Elam Andas, chief of Vivec's Order of the Watch, has asked me to find and execute a killer who has slit the throats of five outlanders and two Ordinators.
|15||Two outlander victims were found in Foreign Quarter's corridors, one on Foreign Quarter canalside, one in Hlaalu Compound corridor, and one in the water near the Arena. All were armed. Only one, a mage, seems to have put up a fight. All had their throats slit with a dagger. The two Ordinators with their throats slit were found near the victim at Hlaalu Compound. It may be someone very stealthy or a very powerful sorcerer.|
|20||There are no witnesses to any of the killings. But in Hlaalu compound, at about the same time of one of the killings, an outlander reported being threatened by Dunmer woman armed with a dagger. It was dark, and the outlander transported magically to safety, so he couldn't give us a very clear description. But he was sure the Dunmer woman with a dagger was dressed an a skirt and netch leather armor.|
|25||In the Foreign Quarter I was told that someone has seen a Dunmer woman down in the Underworks. That's odd, since Dunmer are not seen often in the Foreign Quarter, and there's nothing in the Underworks but rats and sewers.|
|50||I reported to Elam Andas, and he said the Dunmer woman I killed in the Foreign Quarter Underworks matched the description of the killer he wanted executed. As a reward, he offered me a choice between an Indoril helm and cuirass or a Belt of the Armor of God. I accepted the Indoril helm and cuirass. I am not supposed to wear it in Vivec City, to avoid being mistaken for an Ordinator.
||55||I reported to Elam Andas, and he said the Dunmer woman I killed in the Foreign Quarter Underworks matched the description of the killer he wanted executed. As a reward, he offered me a choice between an Indoril helm and cuirass or a Belt of the Armor of God. I accepted the Belt of the Armor of God.
- Despite being given by a high raking officer as a reward, if the Nerevarine engages in a dialogue with an Ordinator while wearing the Indoril Helmet or the Indoril Cuirass, they will become and remain hostile. If the Ordinators are not spoken to, it is possible to wear the armor with no consequences.
- Athough the description given by Elam Andas indicates that the Indoril Helmet and Indoril Cuirass are heavy armor, they are, in fact, medium armor.