- Talk to Trebonius Artorius.
- Complete all of Edwinna Elbert's quests, making sure in the last three to pick up three books:
- Show them to Edwinna Elbert.
- Show them to Hasphat Antabolis at Balmora Fighters Guild.
- Show them to Yagrum Bagarn at The Tel Fyr Corprusarium.
- Return to Trebonius Artorius.
|Mystery of the Dwarves|
|Arch-Mage Trebonius asked me to find out what happened to the Dwarves. Unfortunately, he didn't give me much information to go on. I'm not sure if he was serious.
|I was able to get the Dwemer books "The Egg of Time" and "Divine Metaphysics Adapted to the Meanest of Intellects" translated. "Divine Metaphysics" seems to be a treatise explaining how to create a new god through sorcery. "The Egg of Time" seems to be a refutation of the idea that linking to a divine source of power can be dangerous if interrupted. Though "The Egg of Time" refutes this idea, perhaps the author was wrong, and this is what happened to the Dwarves.|
|Arch-Mage Trebonius was pleased when I showed him the three Dwemer books. He said this was sufficient and thanked me for solving the mystery of the disappearance of the Dwarves.