|Mystic Tuning Gloves|
| Base Value:|
Drevis Neloren gives the gloves to the Dragonborn, and asks them to cleanse various points of focus for magic energies around the College of Winterhold. The gloves are removed from the inventory upon completing the quest. They cannot be enchanted.
- The gloves can be pickpocketed from Drevis Neloren before the quest.
- After cleansing the first well, it adds 100% magicka regeneration for two hours in real time. This allows magicka to regenerate while casting spells, giving low cost spells unlimited use, and high cost spells a much extended use. This is shown in the active effects.
This section contains bugs related to Mystic Tuning Gloves. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes the gloves will not appear in Drevis Neloren's inventory.
- If pickpocketed from Drevis Neloren's inventory, the item may become stuck permanently in the inventory, as they are considered a quest item. (Needs a PC console command to fix)
- If "Out of Balance" is not set as the active quest, the 100% Magicka Regeneration bonus may not be applied to the gloves after cleansing any of the Focal Points. To fix this, make sure that "Out of Balance" is the active quest before cleansing any of the Focal Points.
- For whatever reason, after cleansing one of the Focal Points instead of giving you 100% magicka, it gives you -100% spell cost, making for unlimited spell casting.