Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
The spells of the College of Mysticism shape and focus otherworldly forces to bind souls in gems, teleport the caster's body, manipulate the world with telekinesis, absorb or reflect magical energies or sense unseen objects at a distance.
- 2920, Sun's Dawn
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 4
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 36
- Charwich-Koniinge, Volume 3
- The Firsthold Revolt
- Arvyn Llerayn, at The Lizard's Head (up to 52)
- An-Zaw, at the Suran Tradehouse (up to 52)
- Chanil-Lee, at the Six Fishes Tavern (up to 47)
- Erer Darothril, at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub on the second floor (up to 76)
- Abelle Chriditte, in the Propylon Chamber at Valenvaryon (up to 81)
- Seryne Relas, at her house in Tel Branora (up to 76)
- Methal Seran, at the Temple in Ald'ruhn (up to 71)
- Yakin Bael, at Vos Chapel in Vos (up to 76)
- Leles Birian, outside Piernette's Farmhouse in the Ascadian Isles (up to 81)
The following are Mysticism spell effects in Morrowind:
This section contains bugs related to Mysticism (Morrowind). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Demoralize Humanoid effect is probably belongs to the Illusion school of magic.