|Priest Type||Shock, Fire and Frost|
|Spells/Abilities||Conjure Storm Atronach|
|Resistance||Immune to poison|
Dragon Priest Staff and leveled
Nahkriin can be encountered within the Nordic ruin of Skuldafn during the main quest The World-Eater's Eyrie. He must be defeated in order to obtain the Dragon Priest Staff which is used to open a portal to Sovngarde.
Upon his defeat, Nahkriin drops his mask - one of the eight mysterious Dragon Masks located throughout Skyrim. This is the only opportunity to obtain this mask as it is impossible to return to Skuldafn.
Collecting all eight masks is a requirement for the unmarked quest to restore the Dragon Priest Shrine. Once restored, the ninth mask will be accessible by the player.
- "Hin laas los dii." Your life is mine.
- "Zu'u uth naal thuri dein daar miiraak." I (was) command(ed) by my overlord (to) keep this portal.
- "Fent ni fiilok." (You) shall not escape.
- "Sosaal fah hin vothaarn." Bleed for your disobedience.
- He is one of two dragon priests that does not exit from a sarcophagus, the other being Morokei.
- While in combat, Nahkriin will speak in the Dragon Tongue. Aside from Morokei, he is the only dragon priest that ever speaks to the Dragonborn.
- Unlike Morokei, Nahkriin speaks only in dragon language.
- If Nahkriin is not killed during the quest The World-Eater's Eyrie and his mask taken, collecting all the Dragon Priest masks becomes impossible, as Skuldafn can no longer be accessed (without the use of console commands).
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar the Mad • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Vahlok the Jailor • Zahkriisos|