- Main article: House Redoran Quests
- Speak with Hlaren Ramoran.
- Either: Find his lost love.
- Or: Convince him to let go.
- Speak with Nalvyna Sarinth (who will act oddly).
- Speak to Ramoran about her to convince him to leave the past behind.
Having solved the Tax issue from Gnisis for Hlaren Ramoran, he will confide to the Nerevarine of a former love of his, Nalvilie Saren. He begs that the Nerevarine find out what has happened to his lost sweetheart, promising to give his full support for the Nerevarine if they do this small task for him.
A tale of two womenEdit
At this point there are two options to the Nerevarine. The first is to actually track down Saren, by first speaking to people in Ald'ruhn and Vivec City. These conversations will reveal that Saren owns a small shop in the St. Olms Canton in Vivec. Saren, however, will refuse to talk about Ramoran at all, leaving the Nerevarine with nothing more to do then report to Ramoran that Saren is alive and living in Vivec (at which point he will suggest that he will seek her out himself).
The second option is to ignore Ramoran's request and instead force him to forget the past. One of Ramoran's bodyguards, Nalvyna Sarinith, will act oddly when you speak to her about Ramoran. Should the Nerevarine tell Ramoran of their interpretation of Sarinith's actions (ie that she is in love with Ramoran) then Ramoran will accept her attentions and the Nerevarine's work.
Having followed either option during the quest, the Nerevarine will receive the support of Ramoran within House Redoran matters from this point forwards.
|Hlaren Ramoran asked me to find out what happened to an acquaintance of his, Nalvilie Saren.
|I was told that Nalvilie Saren runs a shop in Vivec.|
|After some, Toris Saren told me that Nalvilie Saren has a consignment shop on the canal level of the St. Olms Canton here in Vivec.|
|Nalvilie Saren refused to speak with Hlaren Ramoran.|
|Hlaren Ramoran choose to seek out Nalvilie Saren on his own. He agreed to give his support on the Council.
|I told Hlaren Ramoran that Navilie Saren was dead.
|I told Hlaren Ramoran about Nalvyna Sarinith's apparent feelings.
- A third option is open to the Nerevarine, telling Ramoran that Saren is dead.
- There is a spelling error in the Journal updates given to the Nerevarine as the quest progresses.
This section contains bugs related to Nalvilie Saren (Quest). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After speaking to Saren the game will consider her dead, despite the fact that she is not.
- Fixed during the Morrowind Patch Project.