Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Narfi is insane, and dresses in dirty rags. He has gone crazy because he awaits his sister, Reyda, who has been missing for a year. He still awaits her return as the local innkeeper, Wilhelm, explains.
Narfi will ask if the Dragonborn can look for his sister and recommends speaking to Wilhelm concerning her whereabouts. Her corpse is in a nearby river.
Narfi is the target of one of the contracts given by the Dark Brotherhood. If at a high level, it would be advised to finish Narfi's quest first, since his rewards are leveled.
- Due to his quest rewards being leveled he may give human hearts, human flesh, Nirnroot, and Daedra Hearts.
- In Norse mythology, Narfi is the name of the son of Loki and Sigyn, and the brother of Vali.
- After the completion of his miscellaneous quest, he may say "My favorite drinking buddy, let's get some mead." in a normal voice. If given one he will say, "Oh, thank you! Divines bless your kind heart!" in a normal voice as well.
- He becomes a potential candidate for charging up the Ebony Blade if you completed his miscellaneous quest or gave him one .
- Since it is never revealed who puts the Dark Brotherhood contract out on Narfi, his death could be attributed to someone coveting his land, or simply out of pity.
- Although rare, it is possible that Narfi will leave an inheritance to the Dragonborn after his death, even if the Dragonborn is the one to kill him.
- Narfi shares his voice actor with Torvar, Sanguine and Degaine, amongst other characters that have the "drunk" voice type.
- When agreeing to find his sister, after ending the conversation, he calls out, "Reyda! Reyyyda!"
- Narfi speaks in the third person, like many Khajiit do, as well.