Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She often wishes she could go out on an adventure but laments that she couldn't leave Valga alone.
Narri has an eye for looks as well, and will comment to a male player: "Shor's bones, a handsome man in Falkreath!" or to a female player character "You're going to have the men around here wrapped around your finger in no time."
Narri "At some point we should hire Tekla on here. If she could just spend less time serving Dengeir..."
Valga "Ah, I wish I could afford to pay you both, Narri, I really do."
Narri may be the target of a kidnapping in this Companions radiant quest.
- She is one of the few characters who wear the rare Tavern Clothes.
- In the Creation Kit, she is the sister of Tekla, but this is not mentioned in the game.
- If Valga is killed, the only line she will say is "Get out of here. I'm in no mood to talk."
- The name Narri can also be translated into "Jester" in Finnish.
- If Valga or Tekla is killed by the Dragonborn, Narri will hunt him/her down for "killing a member of [her] clan" and demand an apology. If the Dragonborn refuses to apologize three times, she will attempt to kill him/her.
- While she isn't a marriage candidate, if wearing an Amulet of Mara she'll comment "An Amulet of Mara? You're not married? Surprising."