She often wishes she could go out on an adventure, but laments that she could not leave Valga alone.
Narri has an eye for looks as well, and will comment to a male Dragonborn: "Shor's bones, a handsome man in Falkreath!" or to a female Dragonborn "You're going to have the men around here wrapped around your finger in no time."
Narri "At some point we should hire Tekla on here. If she could just spend less time serving Dengeir..."
Valga "Ah, I wish I could afford to pay you both, Narri, I really do."
Narri may be the target of a kidnapping in this Companions radiant quest.
- She is one of the few characters who wear the rare Tavern Clothes.
- In the Creation Kit, she is the sister of Tekla. However, this is not mentioned in the game.
- If Valga is killed, the only line she will say is "Get out of here. I'm in no mood to talk."
- The name "Narri" can also be translated into "Jester" in Finnish.
- If Valga or Tekla is killed by the Dragonborn, Narri will hunt them down for "killing a member of [her] clan" and demand an apology. If the Dragonborn refuses to apologize three times, she will attempt to kill them.confirmation needed
- While she is not a marriage candidate, if one wears an Amulet of Mara, she will say "An Amulet of Mara? You're not married? Surprising."
- If the Dragonborn steals from Dead Man's Drink, she will send hired thugs to kill them. If they kill her after killing the Thugs, the Dragonborn will receive a letter from Solaf, thanking them for killing her. If she is reanimated and then disintegrates, the Dragonborn will receive a letter from the Jarl of Falkreath saying that Narri left the Dragonborn a sum of 300 in her will.
- If Narri is killed, Tekla will send hired thugs after the Dragonborn.