Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During waking hours, he visits the marketplace and inspects the wares on display, while conversing with various merchants. In the afternoon, he wanders around town, and then finishes his day by sitting in the Drunken Huntsman before going to bed.
He is a possible kidnapping target for this quest, and must be rescued from a radiant location.
Nazeem: "These fruits and vegetables are disappointing, Carlotta."
Carlotta: "I get them fresh from the farms daily, Nazeem."
Nazeem: "Ah, Ysolda was it? What brings you to the market?"
Ysolda: "I'm here to buy food, Nazeem. I suppose you don't need to worry about that."
Nazeem: "Do you have anything even remotely fresh?"
Anoriath: "I can assure you, it's all fresh. I hunt the game myself, every day."
Nazeem: "Hmm. As you say."
Anoriath: "Maybe you'd like to try the horker? Or some beef?"
Nazeem: "You don't prepare the meat with any of those strange Elven spices, do you?"
Anoriath: "Ahhhh... No, no Elven spices; just some salt, to preserve it. You're not afraid of salt, are you?"
Nazeem: "I'm not 'afraid' of anything. I simply prefer quality merchandise. No, no this meat won't do at all. Too much fat, and it all smells... wrong."
Anoriath: "Suit yourself, then. The woods are that way. Outside the walls, walk straight ahead. Can't miss them. Good luck on your hunt."
- "Oh, it took years, but I earned my way to the top. I own Chillfurrow Farm, you see. Very successful business. Obviously."
- "I actually advise the Jarl on political matters. My input is invaluable, of course. But this is all probably a bit over your head."
- "Put on a cloth sack at the very least. You're making me... unseasonably warm." (When spoken to while the Dragonborn is wearing no attire)
- Nazeem holds the key to Chillfurrow Farm, as well as a key to Wintersand Manor, which seems to serve no known purpose. Entering
help wintersand 0into the console (PC) shows that there is a Wintersand Manor Key, a location called Wintersand Manor and a Wintersand Manor Faction, but no Wintersand Manor cell, implying that Wintersand Manor may be a location which was removed from the final release, but the key was overlooked.
- He is voiced by Keith Silverstein.
- He seems to dislike the people of Whiterun. When a conversation begins with an NPC (Anoriath, Ysolda etc.) he always acts rudely to them.
- He does not count as a "High Profile Victim" in the Dawnguard DLC mission "Deceiving The Herd"