Necrom is known as the city of the dead due to the city being the burial grounds of Morrowind's greatest warriors and finest citizens. Necrom resembles a large necropolis with sacred walls and large white towers all around the city. To the west of the city is a cemetery with all sorts of ghouls.
The city of Necrom is perched on steep yet treacherous cliffs on the Morrowind coastline. The cemetery is west to the city with a new monastery built in it.
- Rat Necrom with Bonemeal Gravy - Was outlawed in Cyrodiil.
- Necrom Beetle-Cheese Poutine - Made with Game, Potato, and Cheese.
During the Alliance War, the city of Necrom was occupied by the great House Telvanni. Slavers from Necrom arrived to Koeglin Village in Stormhaven, High Rock to capture the local citizens and return home.
- Main article: Necrom (Arena)
- When Arena was going to be a Tournament based game, Necrom's team was known as the Dark Heat.[OOG 1]
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends (Mentioned only)