|Skill Level||25 (Apprentice)|
|Effect||Heals the undead target for 10 points per second.|
It functions exactly like the Apprentice level Restoration spell Healing Hands, except that it only works on undead targets. It can be bought at Castle Volkihar or found during Awakening near some Draugr coffins near where Serana was released. It was probably placed there for the sole purpose of giving healers a means to heal serana, given her place in the dawnguard story as a mandatory follower.
- Apprentice Restoration halves the magicka cost of the spell.
- Regeneration makes this spell 50% more effective.
- The permanent ability Sailor's Repose adds a 10% healing bonus.
- Respite allows the spell to restore stamina to the target.
- Weight: 1
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Castle Volkihar - It can be purchased from Ronthil if the Dragonborn joines the Volkihar vampires.
- Dimhollow Crypt - in the room past where Serana is first met. It is on a table near a chest, below and to the right of the lever.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • The College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|