Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Project a globe of annihilation that floats forward, dealing __ Magic Damage to nearby enemies. An ally can activate the Magicka Combustion synergy, causing the orb to explode for __ Magic Damage and restoring __ Magicka instantly and __ more over 10 seconds, plus additional Magicka based on number of enemies hit. Orb also restores Magicka instantly when it explodes.
Project a globe of regeneration that floats forward, dealing __ healing to nearby allies. An ally can activate the Healing Combustion synergy, healing themselves for __ and restoring __ Magicka over 10 seconds, plus additional Magicka based on number of allies healed. Heals allies instead of damaging enemies.
- U3: The damage bonus for this ability no longer stacks when multiple player characters activate the synergy. 
- U3: Activating the Intensify synergy no longer makes all Energy Orbs (Necrotic Orb morph) in the area explode. 
- U4: As of Update 4, this ability no longer removes the Nightblade active skill, Shadow Cloak 
- U6: This ability now heals allies instead of damaging enemies. Activating the Synergy for this morph triggers a power area of effect heal and destroys the orb. 
- U8: Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally trigger the synergy multiple times per single cast. 
- U6: Increased the damage per tick dealt by this ability by 30%. 
- U6: Updated the visual effects for Necrotic Orb. 
- U7: Fixed an issue with this ability and its morphs that was allowing multiple player characters to use the synergy of a single orb. Now, only one synergy can be activated for each orb. This ability can now also travel further over hilly terrain.