Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nedhelas is a Bosmer commoner living in Caldera, Morrowind. He is often disturbed by the Ghost of Galos Heleran that resides with him and is assisted by the Imperial Cult which enlists the Nerevarine to help him get rid of it.
Nedhelas lives in an haunted house and asks the Imperial Cult for help. Once the Nerevarine arrives and speaks to him, he will give them his key to his trap door. Once the Ghost of Galos Heleran within is defeated, he will thank the Nerevarine.
This character uses the following:
- "Yes. I'm the one with the haunted house. The Imperial cult said they'd send someone to take care of the ghost. I suspect it has to do with the trap door. The landlord told me not to fool with it, but he didn't say why -- although now I can guess. The landlord gave me a key -- here. Please, let me know when the ghost's gone. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks."
- (When quest is in progress) "Please, let me know when the ghost's gone. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks."
- (After ghost is defeated) "'Bless the Nine! And you! Thank you for ridding me of that ghost. Since it's not a haunted house any more, now maybe I can get some sleep. And don't worry about the trap door. I'll just leave it alone. Completely alone. My thanks to you. And to the Imperial cult."
- (Once quest is completed) "Thank you again for ridding me of that ghost. I really appreciate it."
- "I'm renting the house, and when I rented it, the landlord told me I couldn't use the cellar. Now I know why. Ever since I moved in, I've had bad dreams, and now this ghost appears, scares me half to death, and chases me out of the house whenever I try to sleep. It's driving me crazy."
- (Once quest is completed) "Yes, you told me. It's not haunted any more, and I thank you."
- "I haven't opened it. My landlord told me not to. And now I'm scared to open it."
- "I'm not going to fool with it. Let it stay closed. I don't need the cellar."