Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nenalata is an Ayleid Ruin located in the Nibenay Valley at the east of the Silverfish River into Niben Bay east of Bravil. In order to access the second level of Nenalata Sel Aran Aprena, the Hero must do the Secrets of the Ayleids quest, given by Umbacano.
- Nenalata Wendasel
- Nenalata Sel Aran Arpena / Hall of the Noble King
- It is said to be the resting place of Laloriaran Dynar, the "Last King of the Ayleids."
- By plundering Nenalata before taking any quest given by Umbacano, upon returning there with him, the creatures will be respawned and treasure chests will be refilled.
- This location is mentioned in a book in The Elder Scrolls Online, entitled A Life of Strife and Struggle, written by the Last King of the Ayleids.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)