Nenalata is an Ayleid Ruin located in the Nibenay Valley at the east of the Silverfish River into Niben Bay east of Bravil. In order to access the second level of Nenalata, Sel Aran Aprena, the Hero must undertake the "Secrets of the Ayleids" quest, given by Imperial City resident, and Ayleid aficionado, Umbacano.
- Nenalata Wendasel
- Nenalata Sel Aran Arpena / Hall of the Noble King
Talos Plaza resident Umbacano asks the Hero to retrieve the Crown of the Ayleids, aka the Crown of Nenalata, from Herminia Cinna. Cinna lives in the Elven Gardens District, but one can find her in Green Emperor Way too.
- It is said to be the resting place of Laloriaran Dynar, the "Last King of the Ayleids."
- By plundering Nenalata before taking any quest given by Umbacano, upon returning there with him, the creatures will be respawned and treasure chests will be refilled.
- This location is mentioned in a book in The Elder Scrolls Online, entitled A Life of Strife and Struggle, written by the Last King of the Ayleids, Laloriaran Dynar.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)