How long have you been a Steward? "It was Dengeir who made me a steward, long ago when he was young. When Dengeir's health began to fail, youngwas appointed Jarl in his stead. It was simpler just to keep me as steward. has no interest in running his hold, and so leaves such matters to me. As for my part, I do my best to see that folk are treated fairly."
Why is your cemetery so large? "Many battles have been fought here over the centuries. Graves were dug and monuments built, and the town grew around these. In time, Falkreath came to be known as the heroes' graveyard. Many noble Jarls and renowned warriors asked to be buried here. Falkreath's reputation has faded somewhat, but the graves remain, reminding us of the one inevitable truth of life."
- "I'm the steward here. I serve under Jarl Siddgeir and Jarl Dengeir before him."
- "Siddgeir can sometimes act too quickly but he does listen to Helvard and I."
- "For Falkreath and I this is just one war in a long line."
- "Be safe, traveler."
- "May wisdom forever light your path."
- "I hope the wilds claim you, one of these days." —After being exiled