- Main article: Creatures (Online)
Nereids are sea spirits native to the province of Valenwood. Three Nereid sisters, Sister of Floods, Sister of Rain, and Sister of Waves, occupy the Arx Corinium in Shadowfen. The Vestige helps these Nereids rid their home of lamia and other creatures.
- Frost Bolt:
- Water Geyser:
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- Forces of Nature - Help the Neried Sisters clear Arx Corinium.
- Maelstrom Arena OR
- Mistress of the Lake:
- Right of Theft - Involves General Malgoth's destruction of Dread Vullain, and the temple therein.
- Sunken Knowledge
- The Fallen City of Shada: Cleanse the waters of Shada's Tear
- The Reason We Fight - release Nhalan, an undead Nedic priest, from his curse.
- The Water Stone:
- Waters Run Foul: Release the researches from Nerid Queen's infuence
- Arx Corinium, Shadowfen
- Dragonstar Arena - During the third round.
- Halcyon Lake,
- Jagged Grotto, Malabal Tor
- Lady Solace's Fen, Grahtwood
- Lake of Teeth, Craglorn
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Shada's Tear. Craglorn
- Siren's Cove, Rivenspire
- Underpalll Cave, Cyrodiil
- Waterdancer Falls, Reaper's March
- Mudcrab Beach, StormHaven
- Desuuga the Siren (Siren's Cove)
- Emelin the Returned (Underpall Cave)
- Emi'liah (Shada's Tear)
- Jah'lah (Shada's Tear)
- Lady Solace (Lady Solace's Fen, Grahtwood)
- Lorelia (Halycon Lake)
- Nereid Empress [?]
- Queen of Three Mercies (Waterdancer Falls)
- Shada (Shada's Tear)
- Shield Maiden (Shada's Tear)
- Sister of Floods (Arx Corinium)
- Sister of Rain (Arx Corinium)
- Sister of Waves (Arx Corinium)
- Tallatta the Lustrous (Jagged Grotto)
- Mercy Killer - Defeat Queen of Three Mercies at Waterdancer Falls. (Also has a chance to drop Glove of Three Mercies).
- Tallata's Annihilator - Kill Tallata the Lustrous in Jagged Grotto
- Underpall Cave Explorer - Explore Underpall cave and kill Emelin the Returned.
- Water Walloper - Defeat Lady Solace in Lady Solace's Fen.
- A Nereid Stole My Husband 
- The Nereid's Dilemma 
- Elphirion's Journal 
- General Malgoth's Journal 
- Waterlogged Journal 
- Queen Ayrenn is said to have once danced with Nereids in Ilessan Hills 
- Nereids are most likely based on the creatures of the same name from Greek mythology.
- The contraband items, "Nereid's Wisp Lantern" (Lights/Tools); and "Lucky Nereid's Foot" (Objects and Oddities), both mention Nereids. Cite error: Closing </ref> missing for <ref> tag.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found