- Main article: Ingredients (Dragonborn)
- Dropped by Netches.
- Two can be found in the Alchemy Lab during the quest The Final Descent.
- Occasionally two or three can be bought from Edla in Skaal Village.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Paralysis||Fortify Carry Weight||Restore Stamina||Fear|
† multiple effects
- This is the only ingredient with Paralysis as a first effect. This means that when it is consumed, the Dragonborn will be briefly paralyzed, and fall to the ground as soon as they leave the menu. This can be done without alchemy perks, unlike other ingredients with the effect.
- It may be wise to keep Netch Jelly on hand in case of falls because when eaten right before hitting the ground, a fall that would normally kill the Dragonborn will instead allow them to hit the ground with no damage taken.
This section contains bugs related to Netch Jelly. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Consuming Netch Jelly while swimming, and then going back to land may result in the Dragonborn swimming on land. The effect can, however, only be seen in third person.
- This can be resolved by consuming Netch Jelly a second time once the Dragonborn is back on land.