- Main article: Ingredients (Dragonborn)
- Dropped by Netches.
- Two can be found in the Alchemy Lab during the quest The Final Descent.
- Occasionally two or three can be bought from Edla in Skaal Village.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Paralysis||Fortify Carry Weight||Restore Stamina||Fear|
† multiple effects
- This is the only ingredient with Paralysis as a first effect. This means that when it is consumed, the Dragonborn will be paralyzed. This can be done without alchemy perks, unlike other ingredients with the effect.
- It is wise to keep Netch Jelly on hand in case of falls because when eaten right before hitting the ground, a fall that would normally kill the Dragonborn will instead allow them to hit the ground with no damage taken.
This section contains bugs related to Netch Jelly. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Consuming Netch Jelly while swimming, and then going back to land may result in the Last Dragonborn swimming on land. The effect can only be seen in third person.
- This can be resolved by consuming Netch Jelly a second time once the Dragonborn is back on land.