Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neville is a Redguard and former Imperial Legion guard, and is associated with the Whodunit? quest. When the Hero first enters Summitmist Manor, he can be found arguing with the Nord Nels the Naughty about what they will do with the chest of that is supposedly hidden in the manor.
Whodunit? A client has arranged a party in order to kill off some enemies with the Dark Brotherhood's help. The goal is to kill all the guests, and a bonus is given if nobody witnesses any murder. To make it easier to kill him, he can be convinced to take a nap.
If Neville's disposition is 30 or lower and the player has killed every guest in the house, he will go into his room, arm himself and turn hostile.
- "You're starting to crowd me, friend. Why don't you just back off, eh?" - disposition 30 or lower
- "Ah yes, the sixth guest. I'm Neville. It's nice to make your acquaintance."
- "Why don't you and that barbarian go climb back under your rock." -disposition 30 or lower
- "He's young, rich and handsome. Basically the complete opposite of you." - disposition 30 or lower when asked about Primo Antonius.
- "What's your interest in the old woman? You'd do well to keep your questions to yourself." - disposition 30 or lower when asked about Matilde Petit.
- "She's a Dark Elf. What, you blind as well as dumb?" - disposition 30 or lower when asked about Dovesi Dran.
- "Someone's been killed and as far as I'm concerned, you're one of the prime suspects. You watch your step." - disposition 30 or lower
- "Someone's been killed, and you know what my real problem is? Trying to decide who did it, you or that worthless Nord." disposition 30 or lower
- "She's upset, you idiot! Murder has that effect on people." disposition 30 or lower when asked about Dovesi Dran.
- "I'm not sure I like your line of questioning, friend. Someone's been murdered, show a little respect." (disposition 30 or lower)
- "I'm a Redguard, though I've never actually been to Hammerfell. I was born here in Cyrodiil. My family has been in the Legion for three generations."
- Neville was stationed in Fort Frostmoth, which, during the events of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, is said to be besieged by Nords.