|Location||West of Forsaken Cave|
|Quests||Recipe for Disaster|
A False Front (Imperials)
Alongside the inn is a small lake with a sheltered pier. Its layout is typical of inns found throughout Skyrim. It has a large common room with a bar at one end and large fire pit in the center. There are three bedrooms on the main floor with stairs leading down to a large cellar where there is another room that is being rented long-term by an orc, Balagog gro-Nolob.
The inn seems lonely and sorrowful from the exterior, as the cold weather, frozen lake, and lack of life create a bleak setting. Inside is not much different; the only other patron, Fultheim, says, when asked why he drinks here, is "Where else would I go to drink?".
- Hadring can give bounty quests.
- Hadring, when asked for a rumor, gives an interesting piece of information that can start the Dragonborn off on the Dark Brotherhood questline.
- Recipe for Disaster, where the Listener kills The Gourmet for the Dark Brotherhood.
- A False Front (Imperials).
- The skill book Legend of Krately House, which permanently increases Sneak, is found on a bedside table in the cellar.
- Fultheim carries a Blades Sword.
- Dawnguard Cache at the foot of the pier once the Dawnguard member Saliah is found.
- Three Clay Deposits near the lake, when The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire is installed.
|Cities||Dawnstar • Falkreath • Markarth • Morthal • Riften • Solitude • Whiterun • Windhelm • Winterhold|
|Holds||Eastmarch • Falkreath Hold • Haafingar • Hjaalmarch • The Pale |
The Reach • The Rift • Winterhold Hold • Whiterun Hold