|Nightingale Blade (Level 46)|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Absorb 25 points of health and stamina
|Class: One Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
The blade bears a unique enchantment called Nightingale's Talon. This enchantment cannot be learned or applied to other items:
The damage, weight, value and magnitude of the enchantment is based on the Dragonborn's level when the weapon is obtained. The best possible version is available at level 46.
|1 - 18||10||11||426||Absorb 5 points of health and stamina||500/28=17||0007A917|
|19 - 26||11||12||851||Absorb 10 points of health and stamina||1000/62=16||000F6524|
|27 - 35||12||13||1424||Absorb 15 points of health and stamina||2000/96=20||000F6525|
|36 - 45||13||14||2248||Absorb 20 points of health and stamina||3000/145=20||000F6526|
|46+||14||15||1665||Absorb 25 points of health and stamina||3000/55=54||000F6527|
- The Nightingale Blade has the same sheath as Dawnbreaker and Chillrend.
- At level 46, it has the same base damage as the Daedric Sword.
- Grindstone. All other versions do show up and can be improved.
The highest level version of the Nightingale Blade does not show up in the improvement menu after interacting with a
- To avoid the bug above, edit the improvement recipe of the blade using the Creation Kit : open, in Items / Constructible Object, TemperWeaponNightingaleBlade05 and set Created Object to NightingaleBlade05 (instead of NightingaleBlade04, a false value) ; save the change in a plugin (a .esp file) and active this one when starting the game.
- A bug allows players to acquire multiple copies of the Nightingale Blade. This occurs as a result of Karliah not returning to the Thieves Guild for the quest The Pursuit (another glitch). The fix is to return to the Dwemer Museum and repeat the quest Hard Answers, bringing a new copy of the Charcoal Rubbing of the translation to the Frozen Hearth. When spoken to, Karliah will give the player a second Nightingale Blade (assuming the quest was already completed once).
- It can slip through display cases or fall off of weapon racks.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)