|Location||South-east of Riften.|
|Quests||Thieves Guild Quests|
The Nightingales are a small secretive internal sect of the Thieves Guild, whose primary purpose is to protect the Twilight Sepulcher, the primary shrine of the Daedric Prince, Nocturnal. It also serves as a secondary shrine to Nocturnal for the Nightingales.
It is only accessible after starting the Thieves Guild quest Trinity Restored. On the first visit there is very little of interest to speak of inside Nightingale Hall aside from some bed rolls, two chests with some minor loot, and two skill books: The Red Kitchen Reader and Purloined Shadows.
The interior will be in a state of neglect and disarray, with a bed smashed by a roof collapse, a bookcase upended etc. When returned later there are a few changes including a bookcase and nightstand with several interesting books. During the Trinity Restored, the Dragonborn must activate the armor stone inside to receive the Nightingale Armor.
- The Red Kitchen Reader (Skill Book)
- Purloined Shadows (Skill Book)
- The Nightingales Vol. 1
- The Nightingales Vol. 2
- 2 Chests
- There is a bug where once the entire quest "Trinity Restored" has been complete and one go back out to the entrance, it will be sealed off by a rock. The only known way to get out past this rock is to fast travel. However, this makes it impossible to walk inside Nightingale Hall without traveling the Pilgrim's Path again
- There are two bugs, once they are asked to say yes to becoming a Nightingale, Karliah walks out of the sanctum and goes on a walk about. She will not open the door and they can not continue the quest.
- When initially entering Nightingale Hall and Karliah speaks about the first uninitiated in centuries setting foot in here one can spot an imperial courier running from the armory to the entrance.
- Correction Bug: Next to the gate, enter the command in the text editor: PRID 00058f1a,
soon after, type the command: moveto player. this will cause Karliah to appear and soon she will open the gate.