Illusion spells cost 12-17% less to cast.
(Varies in magnitude)
|Class: Light Armor, Hood|
|Upgrade Material: Void Salts|
This piece, along with the rest of the set, is given by Karliah before performing the initiation ritual of the Nightingales during the quest "Trinity Restored". All pieces are obtained when activating the Armor Stone, emblazoned with the Nightingales symbol, inside Nightingale Hall.
The piece bears an enchantment, the magnitude of which is dependent on character level. Three tiers are available and the item with the strongest enchantment can be obtained after level 32. The character level when the quest "Trinity Restored" is started determines which tier will be granted.
Wearing this piece of armor grants the following bonuses:
- Fortify Illusion, x points
|1-18||15||2||804||Illusion spells cost 12% less to cast.||0005DB88|
|19-31||15||2||902||Illusion spells cost 15% less to cast.||000FCC13|
|32+||15||2||969||Illusion spells cost 17% less to cast.||000FCC12|
- The hood will turn a white/light gray.
- This can be fixed by putting the hood on a mannequin in a house, leaving the house, then reentering the house and taking it off the mannequin and re-equipping it.
- Another solution may be to save the game then reload it.
- A third solution would be to drop it then pick it up again and equipping it.
- Khajiit and Argonian faces may be trimmed down to look like normal human head models
- When worn, if another hood is equipped already then both will be equipped, such as a Shrouded Cowl and Ancient Shrouded Cowl.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)