| Base Value:|
|Damage Health||Damage Magicka Regen|
|2 pts for 1 sec||100% for 5 sec|
|Lingering Damage Stamina||Fortify Destruction|
|1 pps for 10 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 0002F44C|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Ingun Black-Briar, an apprentice Alchemist in Riften, asks the Dragonborn to obtain 20 Nightshades to help restock her teacher's depleted supply. She also asks the player to collect 20 Deathbell and 20 Nirnroot.
- Nightshade is a necessary ingredient for performing The Black Sacrament, a taboo ritual used to contact the Dark Brotherhood.
- Nightshade is sometimes left on the victims of Dark Brotherhood Assassins as a calling card.
- Indigenous to Elsweyr, Nightshade is grown by the Khajiit for use with Skooma brewing.
Nightshade are flowering plants that can be found throughout Skyrim. Normally around cemeteries or graveyards.
- At least eleven Nightshade plants can be found in Solitude.
- A Nightshade plant grows in the garden of the Alchemist's Shack.
- At least five Nightshade plants can be found in Hamvir's Rest.
- Six Nightshade plants can be found in the Riften cemetery.
- Eleven Nightshade plants can be found in the Falkreath cemetery.
- Four Nightshade plants can be found in South Cold Rock Pass, just below the entrance to Cold Rock Pass.
- One Nightshade can be found at Arcadia's Cauldron.
- Herluin Lothaire, the alchemist at The Thieves Guild has one Nightshade present. He restocks his inventory every few days, which allows Nightshade to be purchased again.
- A few Nightshade plants can be found in garden of The Arch-Mage's Quarters inside The College of Winterhold.
- The water reservoir at the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary outside of Falkreath is ringed by three Nightshade plants.
- The Black Sacrament effigies at Black-Briar Lodge, the home of Aventus Aretino, Volunruud, and the Falkreath Sanctuary.
- Three Nightshade plants can be found behind Meeko's Shack.
- There are several (more than 10) Nightshade plants, a word wall, and a dragon priest inside Labyrinthian. You travel through as part of a College of Winterhold quest.
- Morthal, Alva's House; 3 can be found at the end table in the cellar.
- One by a tree on the edge of the swampy area across from the Solitude harbor.
- Three can be found at an intersection of the road leading to Markarth. Found at the south end of a large island located east of Markarth. There is a double bridge at that location.
- There are about 3 or 4 outside of High Hrothgar, to the left of the chest.
- Many Nightshade plants can be found within the Volkihar Great Hall and the Volkihar Courtyard.
- One Nightshade can be found just outside of Dragon Bridge next to the road headed northeast toward Solitude.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Crimson Nirnroot
- Emperor Parasol Moss DB
- Falmer Ear
- Human Flesh
- Human Heart
- Imp Stool
- Jarrin Root
- Poison Bloom DG
- Red Mountain Flower
- River Betty
- Skeever Tail
- Small Antlers
- Troll Fat
- Void Salts
- Ancestor Moth Wing DG
- Bear Claws
- Blue Butterfly Wing
- Blue Mountain Flower
- Burnt Spriggan Wood DB
- Chaurus Hunter Antennae DG
- Chicken's Egg *
- Glow Dust
- Hanging Moss
- Hawk's Egg* HF
- Human Heart
- Jarrin Root
- Spider Egg
- Spriggan Sap
Behind the scenesEdit
- The real-life equivalent of Nightshade stems from a family of flowering plants known as Solanaceae, which blooms on plants which produce potatoes, tomatoes, and eggplants.
- Atropa belladonna, commonly called "Deadly nightshade," is an herb which causes delirium and other hallucinogenic effects.