Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Niranye left the Summerset Isles for Skyrim in hopes of becoming a merchant. Due to the recent political crisis in Skyrim, she cannot leave, although she expresses that she would love to travel to other locations in Tamriel.
When she first arrived in Windhelm, she faced prejudice, as many of Skyrim's natives distrust her. This stems from the Great War, as many of its survivors still harbor hatred towards their former enemies. After a while, she made the right friends and was able to secure the people's trust, allowing her to succeed as a merchant.
After completing this quest, Niranye serves as a fence for members of the Thieves Guild. She has between 1,500 and 4,000 every day or so, with the exact amount depending on how many of Delvin Mallory's "special jobs" have been completed for the Thieves Guild.
The right suppliersEdit
Niranye: "My... my what, now?"
Revyn: "You know. Where do you get your goods? I am always amazed at how you manage to sell things so cheaply."
Niranye: "Oh, just a matter of finding the right suppliers."
Revyn: "Well, I'll want to meet them next time they're around. Maybe you can give me an introduction."
Niranye: "I'll consider it. Many of the people I deal with are... secretive. You know how it is."
Revyn: "Of course! I understand completely. You just put us in a room, and I'll do all the talking. No worries at all."
Lonely-Gale: "A pleasure to see you as well, Niranye. What can I do for you?"
Niranye: "I was wondering if you still had many associates in the shipping profession. I have a business proposition for any sailors who might be looking to make a few extra septims."
Lonely-Gale: "If that business proposition includes smuggling, forget it. The sailors I know are plenty good at finding trouble without any help from you."
Niranye: "You're such a wet blanket, captain. Can't a girl have a little fun from time to time?"
Jora: "Is that so? And what were you thinking, exactly?"
Niranye: "Well, I've heard awful stories about these Thalmor, and how they're rounding up everyone who still worships Talos. The interrogations are quite merciless, from what I've heard. I fear for you and your husband, should the Thalmor come here. But perhaps there's a way I can help."
Jora: "I doubt Ulfric would let Thalmor into Windhelm without a fight. But please, do continue. How would you help us?"
Niranye: "Well, let's just say that I know some people who are experts at helping others disappear when they need to. They are discreet and thorough, though not inexpensive. I hope you'll keep that in mind, should the worst come to pass."
Jora: "We accept the risks that come with our faith, but I'll keep your offer in mind. Thank you, Niranye."
Niranye: "One should never pay too much attention to rumors, Torbjorn. You have piqued my curiosity, however. Please, do continue."
Torbjorn: "It's a bad time to be a criminal, what with these murders going on. In fact, thieves have been known to kill, if there's a profit in it. This war's been hard on all of us."
Niranye: "Not that I'd know anything about it, of course, but it seems to me that the last thing a thieves' guild would want is to draw attention to itself."
Torbjorn: "The eyes of the law are everywhere these days. The guards are looking for a killer, but who knows what else they might turn up? Good day."
- "I'd travel more, but who wants to deal with all the soldiers these days?"
- "If you're looking to get a drink, Candlehearth Hall's got warm fires and strong ale."
- "Come see me in the marketplace tomorrow. You won't find better prices in all of Eastmarch."
- "I don't haggle. If you want a lower price, look elsewhere."
- "Thank you for your custom."
- "I'll see you again soon, I hope."
- She carries a "Darkwater Pit Key".
- Upon unlocking her as a fence, she might sell some enchanted Daedric Weapons.
- Niranye has a small Arcane Enchanter setup behind her stall, possibly suggesting that she enchants certain items she sells, though she is never seen using it.
This section contains bugs related to Niranye. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes Niranye will be seen sitting down, her hand cupped, and moving it towards her face, but she is not holding any food or drink.
- If Niranye becomes hostile to the player, she may never become non-hostile. This can be especially troublesome if the quest Summerset Shadows has not been completed, as she is marked as essential, and therefore cannot be killed.