Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In general, she seems to be ambitious and highly confident in her own leadership abilities, often and openly criticizing Savos Aren as Arch-Mage. Her tone changes to be flattering and self-promoting when the Dragonborn becomes Arch-Mage, saying, "I'm sure you've made note of who's been the most helpful during your time here, arch-mage." despite doing nothing to assist the Dragonborn throughout the College's questline.
She is also shown to be paranoid towards Faralda, accusing her of jealousy and spreading rumors about her. Faralda herself shows no sign of animosity towards her or even acknowledges Nirya's aggressiveness. However, if Nirya is killed, a letter from Faralda is received, saying that she knows the Dragonborn killed her, but that she will not tell anyone.
- When asked about Ancano, Nirya says, "Although I do not trust him, he is handsome."
- She has a different voice actress when asked about Ancano.[source?]
- Attempting to pickpocket the robes she is wearing displays a 0% chance to steal.
- Originally, asking Nirya about Faralda would start the quest "Research Thief." The quest, however, was cut from the game and does not appear in the final version of it. The quest can still be started through the use of console commands.
- Her name appears in some quest dialogue IDs related to passing the test to enter the College of Winterhold. However, it is Faralda that provides the test.
This section contains bugs related to Nirya. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Arch-Mage. Activating the quest-follower targets Nirya as Quest-goal with no way to end this miscellaneous quest; the conversational options stay the same.
Being prompted to join the College even after achieving the rank of
setstage MG01Pointer 200. Open the console and type:
- Open the console and type:
- At times, she will completely ignore her schedule and instead follow the player whenever they are in a close range to her, but not at a distance. When the player is further away, she will remain in the area she stopped at indefinitely.
- ↑ Creation Kit "Find Text" search: "Nirya"