Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Books (Thieves Guild)
- Location: On the desk in front of the Norerama in Thieves Den, Abah's Landing
- Author: Old Sculler
- Collection: Hew's Bane Bookshelf
or, "Hard-Earned Tips From Old Sculler"
Some of these nobles ... all that money and they still want more. They'll pay, too. But you have to be smart.
You get sent all over Tamriel to grab goods and "clean" them, take a tip from Old Sculler - get it done quick and without getting caught! Paying off your bounty takes away from the profits.
Here's what Old Sculler does:
1. Find the right targets. Somebody wants "ritual objects," you'll likely find them near cathedrals or on priests. Sounds obvious, right? Well, that means big cities ... usually with lots of guards. Pick your targets carefully. Make sure the temple isn't big enough to have its own guards, or if it does that they aren't staring everywhere at once.
2. If you get a bounty on you, don't be in such a rush. Find something outside the city to do before you try finishing the contract. Old Sculler once made some extra gold helping a village with their bandit problem. Nobody there cared about a bounty. By the time that job was done, the guards had lost interest and Old Sculler turned in her "clean" goods, sweet as you please.
Be smart or be dead.