Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Noble Clothes are typically worn by some Jarls and other characters of high stature and nobility.
- East Empire Company Warehouse – On a shelf with various miscellaneous pieces of clothing (respawns).
- Emperor's Robes – A unique set of Noble Clothes found on Emperor Titus Mede II during the quests "To Kill an Empire" and "Hail Sithis!" for the Dark Brotherhood, also a third set can be found during the latter of the two in Mede's cabin inside The Katariah.
- Embellished Robes – An unobtainable set worn by Igmund. It is impossible to get these sets via normal means, as they are worn by essential characters.
- Fine Raiment – An unobtainable unique set worn by Jarl Elisif the Fair.
- Embroidered Garments – An unobtainable unique set worn by High King Torygg.
- Refined Tunic – An unobtainable unique set worn by Jarl Siddgeir.