| Base Value:|
Noble Clothes are typically worn by some Jarls and other characters of high stature and nobility.
- East Empire Company Warehouse – On a shelf with various miscellaneous pieces of clothing (respawns).
- Emperor's Robes – A unique set of Noble Clothes found on Emperor Titus Mede II during the quests "To Kill an Empire" and "Hail Sithis!" for the Dark Brotherhood, also a third set can be found during the latter of the two in Mede's cabin inside The Katariah.
- Embellished Robes – An unobtainable set worn by Igmund. It is impossible to get these sets via normal means, as they are worn by essential characters.
- Fine Raiment – An unobtainable unique set worn by Jarl Elisif the Fair.
- Embroidered Garments – An unobtainable unique set worn by High King Torygg.
- Refined Tunic – An unobtainable unique set worn by Jarl Siddgeir.