| Base Value:|
Nocturnal's Clothes are an item of clothing found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. They are an unobtainable yet coded item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Shown in the art book that came with the Collector's Edition of Skyrim as very revealing robes on a female figure, they belong to the personified version of the Daedric Prince Nocturnal.
The in-game book Purloined Shadows tells the story of a pair of thieves who steal Nocturnal's cowl, the Grey Cowl, during a ritual.
It can be worn, however, only if the console command is used:
player.equipitem 00088952. The ID code for Nocturnal's Hood is
- The male version of the clothes are blue with yellow decorations.
- The green robes are not in the Vanilla game. Those are modded color meshes.
- When equipped on a male, Nocturnal's clothing warps that character's body into a female shape until the clothes are taken off.
- Occasionally the clothing will appear blue and yellow on a female character.
- Oddly enough, the clothing shows that you would not be wearing any undergarments, but when removed you are. This is the same for some other types of clothing as well as to avoid showing nudity.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)