Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Character Creation (Morrowind)
Nords start off with fairly decent combat skills, so people usually lean to becoming warriors or knights, dealing high damage, and absorbing high damage. Using one-handed weapons and a shield gives you the most defense, whilst still doing fairly decent damage; but a two-handed weapon can do massive amounts of damage, but at the cost of armor rating.
The following are notable Nords in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind:
- Frald the White - Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion in Ebonheart.
- Yngling Half-Troll - Councilor of House Hlaalu.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Humans||Breton • Imperial • Nord • Redguard|
|Mer||Altmer • Bosmer • Dunmer • Orsimer|
|Beast||Argonian • Khajiit|