Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nordic Barnacles are found almost entirely underwater.
- 18 Nordic Barnacles on a sunken ship near the Lady Stone. It will be difficult, if not impossible, to get all of them without Water Breathing ability. The mast of the ship can be seen above the water's surface from the Lady Stone island.
- Eight in the "moat" under the bridge in Whiterun directly outside of Dragonsreach.
- Quite a few (~20) may be found at Orphan's Tear along the shore and sides of the boat.
- Bloated Man's Grotto in the pool under the waterfall.
- Can be found in the crypts of many Draugr ruins; mostly on the floor.
- Several barnacles can be found in the river near the exit from Bleak Falls Barrow. About halfway between the shore and a small island is a submerged room with steps leading down.
- Forelhost in the underground water cave.
- Can be found under Fellglow Keep in the dungeons.
- 9 Nordic Barnacles can be found in a sunken Nordic tomb entrance in the lake just opposite of Lakeview Manor.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Magicka||Water Breathing||Regenerate Health||Fortify Pickpocket|
† multiple effects
- The combination of Garlic and Salmon Roe with Nordic Barnacle creates the most expensive potion in the game (up to 5000 , requires Hearthfire).