|Nordic Carved Armor|
|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Quicksilver Ingot|
|Perk: Advanced Armors|
Nordic Carved Armor is a set of heavy armor with a base armor rating slightly less than that of Orcish armor, though it is also lighter. However, if a shield is not used, the armor rating is slightly higher.
Unenchanted pieces of armor will begin to appear at level 25 and enchanted variants can be found at level 26. These locations include:
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Worn by bandit chiefs, reaver lords, bounty collectors, and reaver marauders.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Quicksilver Ingot||Ebony Ingot||Steel Ingot||Leather Strips||ID|
|Nordic Carved Armor||43||37||1,600||1||1||6||3||XX01CD97|
|Nordic Carved Boots||15||6||220||1||1||4||2||XX01CD96|
|Nordic Carved Gauntlets||15||6||220||1||1||3||2||XX01CD98|
|Nordic Carved Helmet||20||7||550||1||1||4||2||XX01Cd99|
|Total (with shield)||119.5||66||2,925||5||4||21||10||–|
|Total (without shield)||93||56||2,590||4||4||17||9||–|
- This armor set bears slight resemblance in design styles and overall lines to that of the armor style depicted on statues of the legendary Ysgramor (sans the helmet and cape)
- It is the second strongest of the new heavy armor sets of Dragonborn, though not as strong as the Orcish, Ebony, Daedric or Dragonbone heavy armors.
- Unlike other armor styles introduced in Dragonborn, Nordic Carved Armor is widespread all over Skyrim, being found on Chief Bandits and other high-ranking outlaws at any bandit hideout. Conversely, the Chitin Armor, Bonemold Armor and Stalhrim Armor are only found in Solstheim.