A friendly Orcish Adventurer has a 10% chance of spawning in the final room, Nornal Goriluch. He is apparently in search of treasure in the name of the Orcish king Gortwog of Orsinium. He will come to the Hero's aid if they are attacked within that room.
Nornal Goriluch also contains a gate release puzzle before a bridgewalk with falling blades. Allover there are chests with minor loot and one with leveled loot, but not in the Nornal Goriluch. Mostly scrolls, and potions. In the leveled chests are leveled items.
- Nornal Ageasel / Hall of Wisdom/Lore
- Nornal Varlasel / Hall of Stars
- Nornal Goriluch / Ugly
Gate Release PuzzleEdit
There are four push blocks arranged at the beginning of the walkway. From Left (L) to Right (R) and Upper Block (UB) to Lower Block (LB) each block will be labeled L-UB (A), L-LB (B), R-UB (C), R-LB (D). The four gates will be labeled 1, 2, 3, 4 as one would pass through them from the puzzle side.
- Block A controls gates 1 and 3 but only when one is up and the other is down, otherwise it only controls gate 1
- Block B controls gates 1 and 2 but only when one is up and the other is down, otherwise it only controls gate 2
- Block C will control gates 2 and 3 but only if gate 2 is open (this block shuts it) otherwise only gate 3 is affected
- Block D controls gates 1 and 4 but only if they are in the same position (whether both up or both down)
- So, from all gates up as one originally find them the sequence should be C (gate 3 open), B (gate 2 open), then D (gates 1 and 4 open).
- Grand Soul Gem (at the end of Nornal Ageasel)
- Three Varla Stones (in Nornal Varlasel)
- Thirteen Welkynd Stones