|Quests||A New Source of Stalhrim|
- East Empire Pendant - The East Empire Company Strongbox is located in a nearby hut, on a shelf.
- A few barrels containing Fish and various alchemy ingredients.
- A pearl Oyster and a normal oyster near the dock by the river.
- An Ebony Ore Vein by the cliff near the waterfall, which replenishes every 10 to 15 days in game.
- One Nirnroot right by the waterfall.
- A chest with levelled loot right underneath the waterfall.
- Three usable chests with leveled loot.
- One Silver Ingot located underneath the destroyed portion of the dock, on top of some sunken crates.
- One sunken Apprentice Locked chest near a sunken boat hull with levelled loot.
- A map of Skyrim with an Iron Dagger marking the location of Winterhold.
- During the quest A New Source Of Stalhrim, a Thalmor boat will be docked containing the Quests targets. Old Salty and the resident mudcrabs will have disappeared until the quest is completed.
- The east Empire Company Strongbox in this area does NOT respawn its loot like other strongboxes do.
- Directly Northeast one can make out the location of a Nordic Statue on an island nearby. This is the location of two Sarcopagii containing Stalhrim.