Ocheeva is an Argonian, and one of the leaders of the Dark Brotherhood. She and her twin brother, Teinaava, are both Shadowscales, Argonians with The Shadow birthsign that are sent to the Dark Brotherhood to become assassins. While the real head of the sanctuary is Lucien Lachance, he trusts Ocheeva to run things while he is away.
Life before the brotherhoodEdit
Ocheeva was born during the reign of Emperor Uriel Septim VII in the Imperial Province of Black Marsh, also known as Argonia. She and her twin brother, Teinaava, were born with the Shadow as a birthsign and subsequently were enrolled in the ranks of the Shadowscale.
She and her brother adapted quickly to the ways of the assassin. They served the Royal Court of Argonia with honor and dignity and always completed their missions as assassins of the Royal Court of Argonia. During their time in Argonia, they befriended a fellow Shadowscale, Scar-Tail. Once the siblings came of age, they were transferred to the Dark Brotherhood.
Life in the Dark BrotherhoodEdit
In the Dark Brotherhood, she advanced quickly within the ranks until she reached the prestigious rank of Executioner. From then on she was the unofficial head of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary and its members. She works with the more experienced recruits and gives them the more challenging contracts.
Personality and traitsEdit
Ocheeva was relatively young when she was murdered during the Purification. She has orange eyes like most Argonians, and green and purple scales. She was warm and cordial to her fellow family members and was fully devoted to the Dark Brotherhood and Lucien Lachance.
Ocheeva was killed by the Hero alongside the rest of the members of the Cheydinhal Sanctuary during "The Purification." It was believed that one of its members had become a risk but it was unclear who. However, the traitor was not killed and somehow was overlooked as one of the possible risks.
- Lucien: "Lucien isn't here very often. His duties with the Black Hand keep him very busy, so he trusts me to keep the Sanctuary in order."
- Night Mother: "To employ the services of the Dark Brotherhood, one must perform a ritual to the Night Mother. Only then will she heed their prayers for murder. It is an ancient rite, this Black Sacrament. All across the Empire, every day, people beseech the Night Mother to take the lives of others. After a person performs the ritual, they are contacted by a Speaker. Gold is exchanged, and details worked out. So it has always been."
- Sanctuary: "Ours is not the only Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. There are others, hidden throughout Cyrodiil, each one overseen by a Speaker of the Black Hand."
- Shadowscales: "I see you have been speaking with Teinaava. What he says is true. All our lives we have lived together in the shadows. We are egg mates. Twins. We were taken at birth, and given to the Dark Brotherhood. We returned to Black Marsh as Shadowscales, trained in the arts of stealth and murder. Together we served our nation as spies and assassins, as all Shadowscales do. When we came of age we joined the family as one. And here we are."
- Sithis: "Those fools in the Church and their so-called "Nine Divines". There is no divinity beyond the eternal and terrible rule of our Dread Father, Sithis."
- Rumors: "I...I've heard some talk. This past year, some family members have been found...murdered! Could there be an assassin among assassins?"